Camp Grayling Joint Maneuver Training Center has scheduled a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. and open house until 12 p.m. on June 27, 2015, for the grand opening of the Northern Michigan Family Assistance Center.
The NMFAC offices, located in building 117, will have representatives available to provide many services to current and retired service members to include:
- Regional family assistance
- Family life coordination
- Personal finance coordination
- Survivor outreach
- Identification card issuance and renewal
- Family readiness group services
- Casualty notification services
- Funeral and honor guard services
- Judge advocate general services
Military ID card holders are welcome to attend the ceremony and open house.
For more information, please contact Camp Grayling Community Relations at 989-344-6106.